Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Letter to a friend

Bob,
What's up man? I know you're a fictional character and all, but really, how is life treating you? I'm doing alright here. Life has been rather hectic lately. Work, school, family, and are equally stressing me out. What is fun? I can't remember. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a night of fun in months. Last friday, I had a few friends over. We sat around and drank a couple of beers, but that was about the extent of it. Let's not talk about the folding chair that decided to break when I sat down, that made me appear far more intoxicated than I really was. I've been hearing the words "lightweight" and "lush" now for the last five days, and "I'm already SICK OF IT!." Don't mind the Coach Hines reference, thats just the kick my friends and I are on right now. Well man, don't have too much fun in Faketown, USA. Talk to ya later.

No comments: